Monday, September 3, 2012

Yay! I Won!

I found out that I am the winner of a contest from Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera! She had a contest to celebrate having 1000 followers. I am so excited to win a custom stamp from http://www.pjgreetings.com/default.htm. I also won $10 of free products from Miss Nelson's TPT store! This is a fantastic prize and I appreciate it so much! Here is a link to her blog. I highly recommend it. It's wonderful! THANKS SO MUCH Miss Nelson!
Run Miss Nelsons got the Camera
~ Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Aww Thanks Lisa! I'm so happy you won. I'll be ordering your stamp this week. Do you want black ink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having problems with my gmail account. Did you get my email regarding the stamp? Just in case you didn't, I want it in Navy ink. THANKS!

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete