Tuesday, July 9, 2013

More Jungle Theme Crafts!

I've really enjoyed having time to decorate clipboards and composition notebooks for the new school year. But today, I decided to use scrap papers on a cardboard letter I bought last year from Target's dollar spot. I used zebra packing tape for the outlines and scrapbook paper for the face. I also used border to add a little color and ribbon for a way to hang the letter.


 

I made personalized clipboards for a few teachers and I'm still working on more composition notebooks. It's been nice having the time to work on crafts during my summer break, especially since it's starting to get HOT outside! The AC sure feels good! :)





I've also picked up a few things for my classroom from Hobby Lobby, Walmart, and yard sales. It's been fun collecting things and getting ideas from Pinterest and other blogs! Here are a few pictures:

I found lots of stuffed animals. Some will hang from vines and others will be in the reading area. 
Another garage sale find was a leopard throw for my rocking chair.

 I bought the rugs from Walmart for $7.00!
 All the above trays and cups are from Hobby Lobby. I found them on clearance last month! I'll use the cups for "sharp" and "dull" pencils. I just need to put labels on them.
 Also, the above bulletin board is from Hobby Lobby.

Felt pieces will help with the décor!
 
Can you tell I'm getting excited about decorating my classroom?!? I won't be able to get into the school until the beginning of August though! So, I'll just enjoy the rest of my summer break! When I'm not crafting, I've enjoyed spending time camping (RV), swimming, shopping, watching movies, and of course spending time with my family! Please let me know what you think or share your ideas with me! I love comments! :) Thanks for stopping by at my little blog!
 
~ Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your jungle stuff! I should have gone shopping with you! I can't wait to see what everyone does with this theme. You've been so crafty!

    Blessings,
    Marlana

    ReplyDelete